Wireless, Powerful, Compact, Portable – designed for multiple field applications!
Nordinkraft has continued with its innovative development of state-of-the-art NDT solutions despite the challenges of the Global Pandemic of 2020. We have now completed prototype testing of The SONAFLEX-MINI: a portable, multifunctional, Ultrasonic flaw detection and Non-Contact Wall Thickness Measuring Gauge. This new system will be available in the first quarter of 2021.
- The device consists of a low profile, battery operated, compact electronics module and tablet PC. The SONAFLEX-Mini is fully wireless using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communication.
- The full system is portable, with a convenient and customized “Go-Bag” to quickly answer needs in any field inspection requirement.
- The tablet PC is equipped with our sophisticated UT and positioning software with a convenient and easy to use HMI interface.
- EMAT probe for both wall thickness measurement and detection of flaws
- TOFD probes
- Conventional UT probes (angled beam probes, normal beam probes, RT-probes)
- 16-channels Phased Array probes
Allows for A, B, C and S scans using our gyro single encoder for building B-scans and C-scans
- Precise Non-Contact wall-thickness measurement with up to 15mm lift-off!
- Weld Seam Inspection (UT TOFD, Phase Array, conventional angle beam and normal beam probes)
- Countless other industrial applications
Test object temperature of up to +6500C.
Reference dimensions and weight of SONAFLEX-MINI*:
250 mm x 250mm x 100mm (10” x 10” x 4”)
3.9 kg with the battery. (<9 pounds)
Entry-level pricing is affordable for any NDT Services company to expand its value-added NDT Services and receive a very rapid ROI.